- Home Type Name: 1 Westhampton Drive
- Lot Number: Lot 96 - 1 Westhampton Drive
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Footage: 2200
- Garage Details: 2 Car Garage
- Price: 449900
Bursting with old world charm, this 1930 farmhouse sits on a large ½ acre lot within the beautiful community of Westhampton. The home has been fully restored, giving you the chance to own a piece of local history without the worry of the renovations and repairs that homes this age often require! Brand new structural elements and systems give this house the benefits of new construction, while careful attention has been paid in only adding essential modern conveniences to preserve the historic beauty of the home and meet the daily needs of life today.
- Detached 2-story stone barn adjacent to the house awaits your vision and creativity!
- Restored original heart pine front and back staircase with walnut handrail and oak hardwood
- 7¼” baseboards & 3 ¼” window casings enhance these original finishes to add old world charm.
- Re-imagined modern farmhouse kitchen features 42”painted maple shaker cabinets with crown molding, stainless steel appliances including gas range & central griddle, high-quality Moen® fixtures and granite countertops accompanied by beveled subway tile back splash
- Granite vanity top, Moen® fixtures, walk-in shower, painted maple cabinets and ceramic tile floor in master bath
- Spacious Jack & Jill bathroom on second floor with quartz vanity top, Moen® fixtures and painted maple cabinets
- First floor bedroom and full bathroom
MLS ID: DENC481908